Saturday, March 23, 2013

HIMALA talaga sa ganda!

HIMALA the musical did not disappoint! In fact it exceeded expectations... I went home thinking that had good friend Toots Tolentino not invited me... I would have miss a very intelligent yet entertaining production... Congratulations to the whole cast with special mention to Dulce and OJ Mariano whom I have worked with before and personally feel privilege to have seen last night on stage... Super congratulations to my friendly Direk Soxy Topacio who was with a wide grin last night after the show because he is confident of the show... KUDOS to the whole cast... here's wishing that more people will watch the succeeding shows becoz I am sure you will not regret spending wise budget on this one... HIMALA is no joke at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment